Saturday, May 21, 2011

Winning Weekend

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!! I have had a wonderful weekend so far, and it's only Saturday! On Thursday night Ben and I were invited as VIP guests to a restaurant opening in Downtown Brea. We were allowed to bring 2 other guests so we went with another couple and got to enjoy some yummy food. After dinner we went to The Yardhouse for some drinks, which is one of my favorites places to go because they play great music and have a great selection of drinks (they have almost every beer imaginable) and food. On Friday after a long work week, Ben and I went out to TGIFriday's with his brother and sister-in-law for dinner and drinks. I had broccoli cheese soup with a house salad and margarita, (Wow I just realized that I kinda sound like an alcoholic lush, but I promise I'm not!!!) Today I did some shopping at the Citadel Outlets with my mom and found some fabulous finds, I'm really excited about that!!!! The weather is finally starting to warm up again here in LA, but unfortunately they are saying that it suppose to rain again tomorrow!!! :(

Here is the look I went for yesterday when we went out. It's a really casual and comfy look.






Red Stripe Tank :Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Black Cardigan: H&M
Gold necklace and bracelets: Forever 21
Black Studded Steve Madden flats: Nordstrom
Gold Michael Kors watch: Nordstrom

MAKE- UP

FACE:
  • Started off With moisturizer and concealer under my eyes and on eye lids as a base.
  • I applied MAC Studio Fix with a brush.
  • For cheeks I mixed MAC well dressed and tenderling blush together to get a peachy-pink color and then applied Translucent Pearl highlighter by Physicians Formula above cheek bones, center of nose and above cupid's bow.
EYES:
  • I  mixed Maybelline Earthy Taupe and Urban Decay Sin eyeshadow and applied to the entire eyelid and up to the brow bone and inner corner of my eyes.
  • I then applied Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sidecar to crease and blended out to the outer corner of the brow. I also used a pencil brush to apply this same color to my lower lash line *** CAUTION: for those of you that don't know sidecar is a beautiful color but it has HUGE flecks of glitter in it that get all over your  cheeks!!! :-( Apply carefully! ***
  • I then applied L'oreal Telescopic liquid liner in Carbon black to my upper lash line and Used Urban Decay 24/7 black eyeliner in Zero to my waterline. I then used a black eyeshadow to lock in the liner.
  • I filled in my eyebrows with Maybelline Define-A-Brow pencil and then used a clear mascara to hold them in place.
  • I applied 2 coats of L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara in Blackest Black.
LIPS:
  • I started with Burts Bees lip balm and then applied Revlon Lip Stick in Pink Sugar and hen applied NYC lip gloss in Park Ave Pink.

I hope you enjoyed this post I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! Tweet or comment below any looks or posts you would like me to do !!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Love your style your so cute following your blog and twitter
    Http://bellaprincess1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete