Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday, May 1st

Hey everyone!!! Happy May day to you all! :) I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend. I had a very busy Friday and Saturday, but today was my "Lazy Sunday". I actually got to sleep in today! Hooray!!! I went to lunch with my boyfriend at The Olive Pit. They have the most delicious Mediterranean food. After lunch we ran to the store and then came back home to watch movies. I want to share with you also what I wore.


White tank top and Black sleeveless cardigan: Target
Jeggings: Forever 21

Dolce Vita Booties: Nordstrom


Juicy Couture heart shaped studs: Nordstrom
Black and Gold Michael Kors watch: Nordstrom
Bangles and ring: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Nail polish: Essie Bermuda Shorts (The flash from the camera washed out the color a little bit )



Make up (I didn't wear much make up today)
 eyes: Black mascara and eyeliner
Cheeks: MAC Well dressed blush and Physician's Formula Translucent Pearl highlighter
Lips: MAC Pretty Please lipstick and NYC lipgloss in Park Ave Pink

Wanted to share with you guys What I ate for lunch!!!!! (Yummmmmmmmmmy!!!!!)
Chicken kabobs, roasted potatoes, hummus with flat bread

And for dessert......

Baklava Ice cream!!!!! 

This is my absolute favorite meal ever!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this post! See you all soon

xo

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty today! =)

    http://agnesbeautycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete